Great volunteers working for a great cause
Become a Humane Tomorrow Volunteer
Fun. Rewarding. Challenging. Heartbreaking. Heartwarming. All of these can describe being a Humane Tomorrow volunteer. We have an amazing group of people who all pull together to change the lives of animals in our community. Some volunteers help out a few hours a month. Others contribute many hours a day. We always need more people so we can accomplish more for the animals.
How to Get Started as a Volunteer:
- Read this page before THOROUGHLY
- Attend a 45-minute general orientation, offered once a month (See Orientation Schedule below).
- Review the many areas of volunteer opportunities
- Come in and Volunteer!
- Questions? Email: email@example.com
- Age Policy
- 18 years or older, Minors (12+) must attend with a parent
- Safety Policy
- We cannot accept volunteers with violent or animal abuse type charges
- We cannot guarantee a set amount of volunteer hours
- Community Service Policy (Need Community Service Hours? Click here)
- All volunteers must bring paperwork from the court, probation officer, or other official agency with documentation of the charge to orientation
- Service-hour forms must be signed the day of service
Areas Where You Can Help
Animal Care & Placement*
Education & Outreach*
- No scheduled events at this time
All areas might have age restrictions