Community Service Volunteer Opportunities
Become a Humane Tomorrow Volunteer
Fun. Rewarding. Challenging. Heartbreaking. Heartwarming. All of these can describe being a Humane Tomorrow volunteer. We have an amazing group of people who all pull together to change the lives of animals in our community. Some volunteers help out a few hours a month. Others contribute many hours a day. We always need more people so we can accomplish more for the animals.
What You Need to know:
- Must Complete Indemnification Form and bright with you
- Age Policy
- 18 years or older, Minors (12+) must attend with a parent
- We cannot accept volunteers with violent or animal abuse type charges
- We cannot guarantee a set amount of volunteer hours
- All volunteers must bring paperwork from the court, probation officer, or other official agency with documentation of the charge to orientation
- Service-hour forms must be signed the day of service
Areas Where You Can Help
- Laundry – super easy. Gather up the dirty laundry, take home or to a nearby laundromat, clean, and return folded
- Wash Crates – with hose, rinse out the crates and they can air dry
- Occasionally need help just sorting and reorganizing crates, leashes, bulky boxes, etc.