It takes lots of stuff to take care of hundreds of dogs and cats!Our Wishlist
We are always in need of supplies. If you would like to help Humane Tomorrow, you can provide any of the items below and make a difference. For our volunteers (especially fosters), we can always use gift cards to pet supply stores, gas cards, carpet cleaning, home improvement stores, etc. to help make their lives easier while they work to save these awesome animals!
A note about food - we try to remain consistent with the food fed to animals in our program. Pet food that is donated that we cannot use is donated to other local organizations to help pet owners in need or shelters with limited budgets.
|For Cats||For Dogs|
- Paper towels
- Disinfectant wipes in canisters
- A new box truck with hydraulic lift
- A vinyl wrap for our new or existing truck
If you'd like to collect money to purchase things for our animals, below is a guide to what donations can provide:
- $5 – Relieves the misery of flea infestation with one dose of flea treatment
- $10 – Feeds a formerly starving dog for one week
- $25- Test one dog or cat for heartworms or feline leukemia
- $50 – Buys disinfectant that helps our TLC Team keep our kennels disease-free
- $100 – Prevents unwanted litters by spaying a cat
- $200 – Sends one dog to New York through Love on Wheels
- $500 – Treats a dog for heartworms
If you have items to donate, please email us at email@example.com and we'll send you information on how to drop them off. If you are looking to do a supply drive for Humane Tomorrow, email us and we'll let you know if there is anything we are really in need of.